10 Mars 2016
Your Outlook is not working? Find out the troubleshooting steps here and fix your Outlook.
Whenever you are facing any issue or problem related to your Outlook account, you can follow these basic steps which will surely help fix your account:
· PST files develop errors and stops Outlook from working properly. In that scenario run scanpst.exe against each PST file within Outlook. But don’t forget you need to locate the scanpst.exe executable which depends upon your version of Windows.
· When PST files grow larger it affects the Outlook. Archive PST files by year which ensures the largest amount of data is archived to their local directories. After that run Scan PST.
· Renaming the current OST resolves many of the issues. Just rename the extensions from .ost to something like .old.
· Disable the add-ons that are not required which will make your Outlook faster. Larger number of add-ons slows your Outlook account.
· Many antiviruses have Outlook connectors. So every time it tends to scan every incoming or outgoing mail which can slow the Outlook. Facing any type of issue you should disable the virus scan in any case.
· The best way to troubleshoot is to run Outlook in safer mode which is the best way possible.
· If you feel your account is not working in any way after trying all necessary steps, the best way would be to delete and rebuild another profile.
What help does Outlook Technical Support Team provides?
You can directly contact the support team whenever you are facing any issue and you are unable to resolve that. Outlook Technical Support phone numberis available, so you need to just dial the tool free number and get connected. Support team also provides help through emails. You can drop a mail and a technician will call you.
In trouble? The best solutions are available with the support team. Dial the Outlook Technical Support number now!